Sarathi is designed as Quality Settlement program for all ISC children aiding their career progression to attain financial independence.
- Sarathi has stages to support children at the right age with the right tool.
- Children between ages 14 to 18 – Aarambh stage aims to prepare, make aware and create a field of knowledge so that the children are able to make informed choices
- Between 18 to 21 – Pragati stage aims to support and encourage their choices of education and career by providing consistent guidance and mentoring to ensure stability and success
- Adults at 21 and beyond till employed – Aatmanirbhar stage ensures that young adults are fully prepared and aware of their realities to pursue and move forward in their careers and lives in an independent manner
ISC children in need of higher education support from the programs namely Aakar, Saksham, Balgram, and ABBS. The geography currently covers both Pune and Lonavla.
- Imparting skills like Digital Literacy, Financial Literacy, Personality Development & Grooming, Spoken English, Career Guidance, and Aptitude Testing.
- Support in acquiring documents such as Adhar Card, Pan Card, Etc
- Provide Mentoring, Vocational guidance and training
- Career guidance and placement services.
- Provide shelter, nutritious food and personal clothing and other belongings, care, health, recreation, and cultural activities, etc. (if required)
- Support and counselling to protect from neglect, abuse, and commercial exploitation